Thursday, January 10, 2013

Under the Weather

Haven't been feeling great the last few days.  Not sleeping well.  Burning sore throat.  Minor earache and body aches and now coughing for the last 24 hours.  No fever but feeling just bad enough to not want to do anything.  I suppose if I'm going to be sick, might as well be now.  Holidays are over.  Projects mostly done.  Kids back to school.  So, I'm not feeling so guilty about doing pretty much nothing.  Hoping I get it all out of my system now and that no one else gets it.  And that it stays away...

In my extra free time these last few days, I have been perusing Pinterest and finding and reading up on some new blogs.   I'm glad to know there are so many others that blog about their everyday life or whatever journey they are on.  And I truly love reading them.  Sometimes I wonder if people really care what I write.  But, I have 1775 page views, so I guess some people are tuning in.  :)

I got homemade chicken soup simmering away, finally.  And it smells heavenly. After a few beautiful 70-ish degree days, we have another "cold front" coming in right now.  And that's fine by me.  As much winter-like weather as we can get, I will take.

Soup will taste good and feel good tonight.





No comments:

Post a Comment